I just submitted my proposal for my final project. I've decided to follow track 2, which is to develop a rubric to evaluate elearning courses. Unfortunately, I didn't type it in Word and save it, like I usually do, so I'm going to recount what I think I wrote...
I'm interested in evaluating similar coursework in a variety of settings. I'm hoping to find some art history courses, or possibly art/design courses. The websites I have been working with this semester have been Open Sources. Some of these sources are developed by major universities (MIT OpenCourseWare), others are developed by communities (Wikiversity). I'm curious to find out who provides better materials.
Since I have been going to school for 80% of my life at this point, I am fully willing to admit that I tend towards procrastination. It will be important for me to set a timeline for legs of this project. My other concern is finding sources for examples of elearning rubrics.
No comments:
Post a Comment